Network Lead (Endpoint Security)
The ideal candidate should possess:
- Install, configure, and support an organization's local area network (LAN), wide area network (WAN), and Internet system or a segment of a network system. Maintain network hardware and software. Monitor network to ensure network availability to all system users and perform necessary maintenance to support network availability. Supervise other network support engg and support clients and plan, coordinate, and implement network security measures.
- Undertake the design, installation, configuration, and maintenance of network system solutions which include upgrades, migrations of network (LAN/WAN). RIP (Routing Information Protocol), OSPF (Open Shortest Path First), BGP (Border Gateway Protocol) and other dynamic routing protocols, Virtual Private Networks (VPN)...
- Planning , designing, deploying, configuring ,maintaining, monitoring (Solarwind) and troubleshooting of network and security products such as Palo Alto Firewall, Fortinet Firewall, Checkpoint, cisco, ALcatel switches, F5-Load balancer, NAC, Netscout, Bluecoat/Mcafee Proxy, Trend Micro DSM, DDA.
- Maintaining of Endpoint security solution porting
- Maintain and Configure and streamline complex firewall rules.
- Validate of rule creation, Router, firewall configuration and assessment
- Conduct information security management reviews and information security management system (ISMS) assessments
- Participate in the creation, review and update of information security policies
- Minimum of Degree (IT & Relevant Disciplines) with min 5 years of relevant experiences
- CCNA, CCNP, CCIE-SEC (Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert-Security),/CISSP certified
- IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) certified
- Lead and Supervise and L2 Network and Security Engineer, Team player, Interpersonal skills/customer focused, good Attitude
- Contacting and dealing with external suppliers (e.g. logging support calls, working
- with network consultants).
- Updating documentation, Undertake a role in network-related IT projects