Network Level 3 Support Specialist - McAfee
- Permanent, Full time
- UBS AG
- 23 Nov 17
Do you have a knack for technology? Are you at your best when supporting others? We're looking for someone like that to:
- support the next generation UBS network infrastructure
- uphold high standards for timely issue resolution
- contribute expertise to the management of existing and new IT products and services
- define workarounds for known errors and initiate process improvements
- maintain a knowledge database
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You'll be working in the Next Generation Networks Services Team in one of our major hubs - London / New Jersey / Hong Kong / Singapore / Sydney. We provide end-to-end support for the Next Generation Networks covering planning, building and supporting the networks.
Your experience and skills
- minimum 7+ years of proven experience working within high performing Network Operations/ Data Centre teams, ideally in the Financial Services industry
- worked with modern network technologies that include Juniper, McAfee, ADVA, Aruba, Citrix and Infoblox
- degree qualification in computer technology and networking or equivalent experience
- Cisco Certified CCIE preferred
- able to work unsupervised in a fast paced, high pressure environment
- excellent in time-management, interpersonal & communication skills
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.