Network Operations Engineer (IT)
Top tier international financial services company seeking Network Operations Engineer. The focus for this role is on (1) Network Operations, (2) Support issues, and projects. Job Responsibilities:
- Event monitoring of networking components
- Work within Operations team within Network Services and act as point of escalation for complex network incidents.
- Provide technical expertise of various Network technologies including but not limited to DNS, DHCP, IP address Management, Load Balancing and Network Security products.
- Responsible for monitoring events and incidents, investigating, troubleshooting and resolving complex and high impacting incidents related to AAA products, F5 load balancers, SSI and DDI products.
- Communicate the status and progress of incidents until fully resolved. Participate in root cause analysis procedures to identify known errors and implement corrective actions to prevent further incidents.
- Work with network engineering and architecture teams to ensure network solutions are aligned with operational support requirements and ensure the correct transition into operations support of new services and solutions.
- Follow and enhance existing incident management and operations support processes and procedures.
- Ample experience in large enterprise environments with hands-on configuring and troubleshooting experience in Cisco routing and switching, AAA products
- Networking background (good understanding of network, routing & switching protocols)
- Experience managing and supporting top-tier DDI products
- Experience configuring, managing and supporting f5 load balancers or AVI load balancers or similar load balancers on Virtual Machines