New Product and Ventures Manager
Line of Service
TMT X-Sector Specialism
Technology Strategy Management Level
Senior Manager Job Description & Summary
A career at PwC is more than "just" a job. It's about being part of a purpose-led firm that builds trust in society and solve important problems. We help our clients to make informed decisions and operate effectively within them. At PwC, we are committed to making a difference for each other, our clients, and our community - by empowering you to be the best version of yourself and investing in your growth. You'll be able to develop as a leader, be well-connected, work in a great environment, explore our benefits and make a positive contribution.
With PwC, you'll ignite a meaningful career while being supported by a strong coaching and people-oriented culture, our Flex policies (Flex Space, Flex Dress and Flex Time), innovative learning and development programs (training programs, digital upscaling) as well as mobility opportunities. If you would like to be connected to like-minded individuals outside of work, we highly encourage you to be part of our people clubs and committees such as the Sports and Recreational Club, Toastmasters Club and more! How will you value-add?
We exist to support PwC successfully leverage digital capabilities to Be the Future - support our clients' in their digital journeys, transform our offerings to provide clients with relevant trusted solutions that solve important problems, innovate how we provide those offerings, and the work we do to deliver value.
We are a high-performing team of dynamic change leaders, spearheading the charge of PwC digital revolution. We partner with our internal stakeholders/leaders to reimagine, design and implement meaningful solutions. From curating a digital strategy to transform intricate customer journeys, we take ownership of inventing innovation and inspiring new ways of working. We're looking for self-starters with a digital mindset more than digital expertise - with curiosity, energy and a passion for all things tech - who are ready to help and influence others to reimagine the possible. Together we can build trust in society and solve important problems.
As an experienced product manager in our team, you will have an opportunity to:
- Guide the development and execution of new Software as a Service product concepts, looking at the product from all angles to make the best decisions for our customer.
- Work closely with client stakeholders, digital innovation lead, tech lead, and internal subject matter specialists from concept generation to prototype development, client feedback gathering, product launch and commercialisation.
- Work collaboratively on product strategy, planning, roadmap and execution to deliver value proposition by defining product requirements, specifications, product timeline, pricing and go-to-market activities, balancing agile product iteration, costs and agile speed to market.
- Interact with BU leaders to understand client insights, use cases and competitive analysis to prioritise new product opportunities and improvements.
- Liaise with marketing lead to support marketing plan, content development, marketing execution and lead generation.
- Drive information gathering on product concept & related business requirements from selected technical SME's.
- Work closely with development team, project managers, technical team, and business personnel to align business and technical requirements to deliver a marketable product.
- Co-chair product development discussions with new business teams to craft core concepts of a product.
- Present the software solution to stakeholders at various junctions on the product development timeline.
- Support client presentation & evaluation sessions during development of the product.
- Communicate, resolve risks and issues, and coordinate changes related to product development initiatives, escalate when necessary.
Demonstrates abilities or proven record of success by:
- Innate curiosity and openness to new ideas. Self-motivated proclivity to experiment and create.
- Experience in software development, systems administration or other technical development
- Managing a product development team
- Possess a strong passion for learning & understanding new and emerging technologies, techniques, tools, etc.
- Managing all aspects of a successful technology product through agile lifecycle
- Experience in developing product strategies and effectively communicating recommendations to senior stakeholders
- Problem solving skills and ability to work effectively with cross functional teams
- Creative problem solving with ability to deliver workable solutions/designs under tight timeframes with limited budgets
- Experience with cyber security, small and medium businesses and/or AI is a plus
*Only shortlisted candidates will be notified due to the high number of applicants for this role. Education
(if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred: Certifications
(if blank, certifications not specified) Desired Languages
(If blank, desired languages not specified) Travel Requirements
Not Specified Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Yes Government Clearance Required?
No Job Posting End Date