OTC Derivatives / DTD Trade Management Developer AVP
- The Derivatives Trade Management division is a 'front to back' organization providing IT Development and Support for Credit Suisse's Over The Counter (OTC) Derivatives Business for front, middle and back office applications used by the global OTC derivatives business for interest rate, credit and equity derivatives, options and fund linked products.
- The Derivatives IT division is in the process of redesigning its IT systems and architecture. This is in order to meet the challenges of significant increases in trading volumes as well as improved Straight Through Processing (STP) and Control. The program is closely aligned with Credit Suisse's OTC business division.
- Seek to provide development and support globally for OTC Derivatives trade processing across all trading entities and clusters within Credit Suisse. It is responsible for many Business applications responsible for the booking and processing of various Derivative instruments.
- The brief of the department is to collaboratively work with the users to design the optimum Straight Through Processing and control processes for all products, and to deliver solutions either through in-house development or implementation of third party products as well as support of legacy systems.
- Join a dynamic Front Office IT Application development team, this position requires experience of working on the Derivatives client-side Trade Capture application implementation and consultancy to application developers improving or moving their applications onto this strategic platform.
- Dedicated to developing the Trade Capture Client platform - a core suite of applications used for booking, validating, and trade lifecycle activities in Derivatives, including OTC trades in Credit, Rates, Emerging Markets and Exotics streams.
- Experience in development of Regulatory solutions, continuous improvements and participation in the design and development of Trade Capture Applications and Middle tier JETS services to provide a supportable, extendable, enhanced and standardised platform allowing significant savings for increased revenue to the business and meet regulatory mandates.
- Contributing by providing global 3rd line support for the applications it owns and operates an application support rota in which the candidate will be expected to partake.
- Proficiency in working closely with clients and projects that are mainly focused on development of new cutting edge, strategic, trading solutions for new business initiatives, Regulatory as well as improvements to existing components to improve functionality, control and efficiency.
- Due to the dynamic and fast growing nature of the Derivatives trading business, there is also an emphasis on generic and flexible design methodologies, enabling the systems to be easily and quickly extended, since you will be driving this effort, you should have significant experience in design of complex, flexible IT systems, as well as test driven programming ideally in the financial/banking sector.
- Outstanding written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Result oriented, dedicated, hardworking who can work on own initiative whilst working collaboratively and can deliver on time with a high level of integrity and flexibility, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards