- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Mizuho Bank
- 21 Jun 18 2018-06-21
Global Transaction Banking Department - Financial Institution
Overview of Division/Department
Mizuho established Asia Transaction Banking Department (“ATBD”) in Oct 2014 and reorganized it to Global Transaction Banking Department (“GTBD”) in April 2016 in Singapore. Offices and representatives of this department are also located in London, New York, Hong Kong, Shanghai and Tokyo, and it provides integrated services through a single approach to respond to customers' needs at various stages of the development of their overseas business activities. These tailor–made solutions range from deal initiation to post–implementation follow–up.
GTBD provides commercial banking products and customized solutions for corporates, including domestic and cross-border payments, risk mitigation, international trade finance, deposit and other related services. We combine capability, experience and innovation to deliver unparalleled transaction banking solutions for our clients, enabling them to be competitive and sustainable, today and in the future.
Mizuho Bank, Ltd. is a subsidiary of the Japan-based Mizuho Financial Group, Inc. (listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange and NYSE) and is one of the largest financial services companies in the world. Mizuho Bank, Ltd. provides financial and strategic solutions for the increasingly diverse and sophisticated needs of its clients with offices located in all the major cities of the world such as Tokyo, New York, London, Hong Kong and Singapore.
Your key roles & responsibilities include:
- Preparation of documents for execution of trade finance transactions.
- Extracting relevant information and inputting data accurately
- 2 years experience in trade finance is preferable
- At least 2 years experience in administrative duties of high volume
- Experienced in analysis and investigative work with a can-do and will-do attitude are skills and attributes which will help the candidates perform well in this