Officer/Senior Officer, Business Coordination
- Permanent, Full time
- Mizuho Bank
- 22 Jan 18 2018-01-22
Singapore Corporate Banking Department - Business Coordination
Mizuho Bank, Ltd. is a subsidiary of the Japan-based Mizuho Financial Group, Inc. (listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange and NYSE) and is one of the largest financial services companies in the world. Mizuho Bank, Ltd. provides financial and strategic solutions for the increasingly diverse and sophisticated needs of its clients with offices located in all the major cities of the world such as Tokyo, New York, London, Hong Kong and Singapore.
Overview of Division/Department
Our Business Coordination (BCD), a member of the Singapore Corporate Banking Division, provides business support to Relationship Managers and corporate clients on banking-related applications and transactions. Hence, they are responsible for the preparation and documentation of credit applications, as well as coordinating with our compliance team on Customer Due Diligence (CDD).
Your key roles & responsibilities include:
This position is accountable for supporting marketing officers by preparing credit related documents, monitoring due dates for credit lines, controlling provisional items and ensuring effective and efficient administration for marketing activities.
Duties & Responsibilities
1. Prepare Ringi/LG/SBLC/Confirmation/CDD/other documents by their deadlines
2. Cooperate with marketing staffs to reduce and clean up provisional/incomplete items within predetermined deadline
3. Communicate and help each other among admin team and marketing staffs to help better performance and achieve section goals
4. Ensure compliance to legal, statutory, and internal rule requirements to support safe guarding of company interest
1. Cooperating with RM to seek credit approval to execute transactions.
1. Fulfill the necessary requirements for internal and external reporting, due diligence, and other matters related to client accounts, compliance inquires etc.
1. Internal-Communicate with other departments, head office and other branches.
2. External- provide assistance to RM in communicating with customers, and lawyers etc.
1. Identify problems; and
2. Recommend solutions to Marketing Team Head/SH/JGM
1. Ability to make sound recommendations to Marketing Team Head/SH/JGM based on clear logic.
What you should have:
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work independently & as well as a team.
- Knowledge in Compliance or Credit will have added advantage.