Officer/ Senior Officer, Treasury Operations
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Mizuho Bank
- 24 May 18 2018-05-24
Asia & Oceania Administration Department - Treasury Operations
Overview of Division/Department
Our Treasury Operations (TOD), a member of our Asia & Oceania Administration Division, is responsible for processing our market transactions and managing the bank's settlement and operational risk.
Mizuho Bank, Ltd. is a subsidiary of the Japan-based Mizuho Financial Group, Inc. (listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange and NYSE) and is one of the largest financial services companies in the world. Mizuho Bank, Ltd. provides financial and strategic solutions for the increasingly diverse and sophisticated needs of its clients with offices located in all the major cities of the world such as Tokyo, New York, London, Hong Kong and Singapore.
Your key roles & responsibilities include:
- Processing of treasury transactions and their settlement
- Booking of accounting entries in Bank's systems and provide reports to the Management
- Handling of payment / settlement operations
- Confirming of trades with counterparties
- Participation in Section's improvement projects
What you should have:
- A Bachelor Degree; experience in operation handling treasury products and swift payment is preferred
- Experiences of derivative operations and MAS Trade Repository reporting are preferred
- System and IT savvy; good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Attention to details and the ability to multi-task are attributes that will help the candidate perform successfully in this role
Join Mizuho Bank, Ltd., in Singapore, and be part of our expanding team, passionate to build the future together. "One MIZUHO: Building the future with you"