Officer / Senior Officer, Global Project Finance Department - Agency
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Mizuho Bank
- 18 Jul 18 2018-07-18
Global Project Finance Department, Asia Office - Agency
Overview of Division/Department
Our Global Project Finance Department - Asia Office (GPFD) is responsible for the project finance business in Asia, excluding Japan. . The Agency section plays an essential role in performing the duties of the appointed agent role and works closely with the borrower, lenders and all parties to ensure that loan compliance requirements are met.
Mizuho Bank, Ltd. is a subsidiary of the Japan-based Mizuho Financial Group, Inc. (listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange and NYSE) and is one of the largest financial services companies in the world. Mizuho Bank, Ltd. provides financial and strategic solutions for the increasingly diverse and sophisticated needs of its clients with offices located in all the major cities of the world such as Tokyo, New York, London, Hong Kong and Singapore.
Your key roles & responsibilities include:
- Performing agency operations including general correspondences, fixing of rates, checking of conditions precedent to loan drawdown, calculation of Principal, Interest and Fees, Monitoring of covenants etc
- Preparing payments, filing and maintenance of templates, transaction records and security logs
- Assisting with Customer Due Diligence (CDD) checks and review, Politically Exposed Person (PEP) hits etc
- Assisting with accounts opening, submissions of MAS and IRAS Returns
- Supporting the team in other relevant duties
What you should have:
- At least a Degree in Business, Accounting or Banking & Finance with at least three years of syndicated loan agency or loan administration experience.
- Strong communication, time management, numerical and IT skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and Power Point) are attributes which will help the candidate perform well in this role