Our client is a top tier foreign bank. We are hiring offshore RMs for their Thai, Japan and NRI Markets. The Relationship Manager is a developing professional role that deals with most problems independently and has some latitude to solve complex problems. He/she must be able to integrate in-depth specialty area knowledge with a solid understanding of industry standards and practices.
- Client Account Management
- Review customers’ needs and asset allocation, pro-actively engage with the customer to validate the understanding of the needs.
- Advise customers to enrich the relationships by mobilizing additional funds and sell other fee based products/services based on the current and future customer needs.
- Review product penetration for the assigned client base, identify potential customers who can be sold tailored products to enhance product penetration
- Ensure coverage of all relationships through customer engagements, risk profiling and
- financial planning.
- Organize customer events to enhance customer bonding.
- Acquire new customers through converting referral leads.
- Compliance, Risk & Controls
- Ensure that KYC/AML and other compliance norms are strictly adhered to.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding it, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behaviour, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 2-5 years relevant experience in sales, RM or trading sales areas
- Ability to manage relationships both internal and external; Ability to multi-task
- Mandatory certifications as required for selling financial products
- Bachelor's/University degree or equivalent experience