Operating Head Wealth Management South East Asia
- Permanent, Full time
- UBS AG
- 20 Oct 17
Are you at your best when leading a team? Do you have experience as a senior manager? We're looking for someone like that who can lead the operational aspects of UBS South East Asia Wealth Management (WM SEA). You will:
• direct the development of the relevant WM teams and WM-aligned teams to ensure WMSEA can support its growth strategy, including resource planning and budgeting processes
• be responsible for the attainment of short- and long-term operational goals
• coordinate the operational readiness design and implementation to support key business strategies, plans and procedures
• monitor WM-aligned Corporate Centre service levels (SLAs)
• ensure the relevant operational and risk governance and control framework are implemented effectively, and that the regional business complies with the applicable regulations and internal and external policies
• be the key senior leader to promote the risk culture and operational efficiency for the businesses
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
• You will be part of the regional WM Operating Office for APAC and will work closely with Wealth Management team in UBS South East Asia. Our job is to liaise with all departments to create value for our clients
Your experience and skills
• solid people management experience, with strong leadership competencies and a proven business performance record, ideally as COO
• detailed experience within a Wealth Management environment
• a solid understanding of business and operating procedures and in particular, risk controls & frameworks
• effective communication, coordination and interpersonal skills; can influence relevant internal and external parties
• able to perform under high pressure and heavy capacity working environment
• disciplined, committed, responsible and passionate
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.