Operational Risk & Compliance Manager (AVP), Business Risk Management & Transformation - Group Consumer Financial Services Risk & Prevention
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Create / increase the level of operational risk and compliance awareness amongst the various business units in CFS.
- Work with these business units to ensure that processes are robust to meet operational risk and compliance requirements in all areas across consumer banking.
- Develop close working relationships with internal stakeholders such as CFS division and 2 nd line of defense to successfully treat, mitigate potential operational risk
- Participate actively in projects for launches of new products or services as well as process improvements.
- Keep abreast of all developments in the operational risk and regulatory environment and collaborate with the business units to adopt best industry practices.
- Conduct regular training/briefing for GCFS SG staff to be conversant with the relevant regulations and internal control requirements.
- Conduct off-site surveillance to obtain assurance of business units' adherence to laid procedures and regulatory requirements in relation to requirements.
- Work with Group Legal & Compliance and Group Operational Risk Management to ensure alignment of CFS's framework with that of the Group
*LI-JK Qualifications Requirements:
- Degree/Diploma in Banking and Finance
- Minimum 3 years of experience in various areas of consumer banking
- Good knowledge of regulations governing consumer banking
- Strong background in compliance, controls and data forensic experience
- Good written and oral communication skills, ability to interact with people at different levels.
- Able to work effectively in a team and analyze issues independently
- Good understanding of regulatory requirements and branch operations knowledge
- Experience in auditing and risk management is an added advantage