We are offering an exciting opportunity to be part of a new and growing Fund Management business. The Fund invests globally in public markets and offers a great opportunity to learn about investing, trading, operations and all aspects of Fund Management business.
- Operations/compliance analyst for a MAS regulated Registered Fund Management Company (RFMC)
- Undertake the responsibility of operations, AML, KYC, BCP
- Assist in internal and external audits and in regulatory inspections
- Main point of contact with MAS
- Maintain registers relating to regulatory obligations and regulatory reporting, among others
- Assist in review of risk and control assessments (RCAs), outsourcing documents and business continuity plans prepared by various departments
- Reports to CEO
- A degree holder with 3 to 5 years of working experience in compliance, risk management, audit and/or control function within an asset management business
- Good understanding of Singapore asset management regulatory framework is needed
- Experience with a MAS regulated RFMC is a plus
- Attention to detail, strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work independently
- Hardworking self-starter with ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
Interested applicants, please submit your application with a comprehensive resume to email@example.com.