Operations provides support for all of Deutsche Bank's businesses to enable them to deliver transactions and processes to clients. Our people work in established global financial centres such as London, New York, Frankfurt and Singapore, as well as specialist development and service centres in locations including Bucharest, Moscow, Pune, Dublin and Cary. We process payments in excess of a trillion euros across the bank's platforms, support thousands of trading desks and enable millions of banking transactions, share trades and emails every day.
A dynamic and diverse division, our objective is to make sure that all our services are executed in a timely and professional manner, that risk is minimised and that the client experience is positive. We are proud of the professionalism of our people, and the work they do. In return, we offer excellent career development opportunities to foster skills and talent. Position Overview
Business Functional Analyst understands and prepares the Business Requirement, Functional Requirements and provided the solutions to various stakeholders and may participate as part of team on solution related work.
Areas of Specialization:
Functional Design: The Business Functional Analyst defines a functional solution based on business and technical requirements.
Functional Development – GTB Billing related
- Develop the Pricing, Charging and Billing solutions, mainly for application GTB Billing which runs on the Oracle Revenue Management and Billing (ORMB RMB.2.X) product
- Coordinate-Synchronise with Business, Requirement, Technical and other interfacing partner Systems teams in Pricing, Charging and Billing functions
- Prepare the Business Requirement document
- Prepare the Functional Requirement Specifications and other solutioning document
- Understand the product roadmap to ensure compliance
- Supports creation of Product Training Materials, Product User Guides, and Product Deployment Instructions within the Pricing, Charging and Billing area, mainly GTB Billing.
- Develop the knowledge on the legacy applications on the Pricing, Charging & Billing area to support the GTB Billing rollout
- Mandatory to have proven functional experience in Oracle Revenue Management and Billing (ORMB RMB.2.X) product
NAR-ID Details :
GTB Billing (dbBISON)
Role and Responsibilities:
- Prepare the Business Requirements document, working closely with the Demand Manager and the relevant BPMs. Ability to analyze the Market Requirement Document along with the BPMs and Demand manager.
- Prepare-Review Solution - Functional requirement specifications, working closely with Delivery manager, Application Owners - Solution Architects in solution requirement & solution maintenance areas.
- Communicate the proposed requirement specifications with all stakeholders including interface partners & GTP to deliver the requirements effectively till the implementation phase within the agreed timeliness & cost.
- Support testing on behalf users, operations and testing teams including reviewing test plan, test cases and test scenarios and when required support testing with interface partners.
- Maintaining a good relationship with the key business representatives identified for each enhancement - project.
- Support Application management area (Application Owner and L3 team) for functional area trouble shooting and resolution to reported bugs on the application.
- Contributes to problem and root cause analysis.
- Working closely with developers to resolve functional issues from User Acceptance Testing (UAT) in formulating solutions to various functional - technical issues.
- Coordinate with all stakeholders (interface partners, GTP, Operations etc.), to ensure the changes are verified after deployment in production.
- Quality check of requirement specifications, high-low level design, test plan e.g. test cases & test scenarios and source code review performed by offshore delivery team.
- Hands-on experience in Oracle Revenue Management and Billing (ORMB RMB.2.X) with proven expertise in functional design & solution of base and customization using the extensibility
- Hands-on experience in different ORMB functions like Customer, Account, Product, Pricing, Payment, Billing, GL-Accounting, Transaction Feed Management etc.
- Ability to solve business or production problems.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Proficient communication skills.
- Proficient English language skills (written-verbal).
- Ability to work in virtual teams and in matrixed organisations.
- Excellent team worker.
- Keeps pace with technical innovation.
- Hand-on Experience in UNIX, Oracle and Java
- Hand-on Experience in various communication Protocols (AS2, HTTPS, File Transfer Protocol Secured(FTPS), MQ etc.)
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
- Ability to work in fast paced environment.
- Passion about sharing knowledge and best practices.
- Good oral and written Communication skills.
- Experience in Oracle Revenue Management and Billing (ORMB RMB.2.X) product for a minimum of 5 years.
Education | Certification:
- Bachelor-Master Degree from an accredited college or university with a concentration in an IT-related discipline (or equivalent diploma - work experience)
Deutsche Bank offers a challenging and rewarding career where your contribution is valued and rewarded. We have an inclusive and friendly working environment coupled with excellent facilities and benefits.
Deutsche Bank is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability.