- SGD60000.00 - SGD72000.00 per annum + Competitive Benefits
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Cobalt Recruitment , EA Licence No: 12C6031
- 19 Jul 18 2018-07-19
Our client is a global alternative investment firm that employs a value-based approach to investing across a broad array of geographies, segments and asset types, including real estate, credit and aviation. They currently have an Operations Analyst role for an aspiring candidate to perform the operations aspect on a range of investment deals.
Our client is a global alternative investment firm that employs a value-based approach to investing across a broad array of geographies, segments and asset types, including real estate, credit and aviation.
Work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment providing extensive operational support to the investing teams in Asia Pacific. Be part of a growing firm and play an important role in building the foundation for strong operational support and processes in the region. Be part of an international business and develop relationships with global teams as well as develop best practices.
The successful candidate will have direct contact with:
- Investment, accounting and operations professionals based in Asia Pacific, Europe and the USA
- Asset Managers, banks, prime brokers and corporate administrators
- SPV and fund accounting teams
- Legal counsel and tax advisors and investment vehicle
This is a multi-faceted position combining accounting, reporting, operational support and traditional finance duties, with exposure to pre- and post-closing investment activities. This role offers significant opportunity for professional development and the potential to develop leadership skills within the function.
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide operational support for Real Estate, Corporate and Specialty Finance investments
- Assist with the coordination and preparation of various reporting processes and information requests to global internal parties for the Asia Pacific investment portfolios
- Management and maintenance of internal financial data on Asia Pacific deals, including cashflows, valuations, senior financing balances and covenants, and performance measurement
- Ownership of the internal reporting system and participation in ongoing enhancement of in-house systems, including the opportunity to including project manage system improvements
- Act as subject matter expert in global project work as it relates to the operational aspects of the business
- Actively coordinate with deal support and SPV services teams in the setup of investment structures, funding, financing and valuation of deals
- Work with Investment Professionals and Operations team to build out liquid trade and lifecycle event processing capabilities in the Asia Pacific region
- Minimum of four years' experience in accounting, operations, or internal audit within financial services
- Professional accounting qualification such as ACA, ACCA or CIMA equivalent
- Excellent analytical, numerical and problem solving skills
- Advanced user of Microsoft Excel, with strong data manipulation skills
- Experience working with VBA and/or SQL, or other coding experience is advantageous
- Strong written and verbal communication, with proven acumen in report writing, data visualization and group presentations
- Proficiency with systems and system development
- Proven ability to work independently and take ownership of responsibilities