Operations Analyst, Client Account Services (1-Year Contract)
At Bank of Singapore, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork and fairness. Most importantly, we invest in our people through our programmes that develop them on both professional and personal levels. Besides attractive remuneration packages, we offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential within OCBC Group’s global network of subsidiaries and offices. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today!
Bank of Singapore opens doors to new opportunities.
Start your career with Bank of Singapore as a Operations Analyst in our Client Account Services team!!
- Responsible for client static data update for all post on-boarding maintenance in bank core system
- Effectively handles queries, exceptions, and investigation matters
- Ensures full compliance to policies and procedures
- Quick and quality customer service
- Open to new tasks as required by the business
- Liaise with Front Office for any documentation shortfall or clarifications
- Update of client static data into Bank's core system in timely manner
- Ensure documentations submitted by Front Office are processed accurately and timely, and in line with internal quality standards
- Keep abreast of risks and controls and sure that processes are aligned
- Monitor and attend to any accounts exceptions and deviations to ensure compliant to Bank's policies and procedures
- Handling Front office queries, ensure timely follow-up and/or escalation to stakeholders
- Responsible for completing delegated and ad hoc tasks accurately and on-time
- Support ad-hoc project and UAT till successful implementation
- Meticulous and detail oriented
- At least 1-3 years of experience relating to banking operations
- Ability to work effectively as part of the team.
- Maintain a positive working relationship with personnel of other sections and divisions of the bank
- Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing