- Permanent, Full time
- Principle Partners
Operations Analyst (Hedge Fund)
As part of rapid growth within a growing Hedge Fund, we are pleased to partner with them in the search for a dynamic Operations Analyst. We are also looking for a Junior Operations Analyst (between 1 to 4 years experience) at the same time for a few Asset Management firms.
- Working with third parties - fund administrators, brokers and custodian
- Review and manage trade settlements and processing
- Onboarding of hedge funds (Master-Feeder structure and SPV) from external administrators
- Review and audit NAV on a monthly basis
- Preparation of financial statements for year-end audit purpose
- Participate in the streamlining of BAU operating procedures in consultation with Head of Operations and COO to improve operating efficiencies in the team
- At least 3 year of hedge fund accounting/middle office/operations experience
- Entrepreneurial, committed and able to work under pressure
Please click "Apply" now to submit your latest CV and we will be in touch with the full job description if your profile is suitable.
Agency Licence No: 09C5764 / Staff Registration No: R1655301