Operations Engineer (DevOps)
- $80,000 - $110,000 (depending on experience)
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- EC1 Partners Pte. Limited , EA Licence No: 16S7907
- 17 Apr 18 2018-04-17
Our client is an established Technology Solutions provided across Capital Markets and Financial Services. With a strong client demand being driven from Asia they are now looking to expand the Operation Engineering team to have more direct presence in the region.
The ideal candidate should be an expert in managing the availability and scalability on the performance of internal web-based deployments. This will be part of a critical new team who will excel in deploying and maintaining the application framework for the firms continued success.
Typical responsibilities will include:
- Managing the availability and performance of environments, deployments, demos and partner environments etc.
- Optimising deployed web application and windows server applications.
- Strong understanding and ability in maintaining IIS Web Applications, SQL Server/Oracle databases, Java Services and Elasticsearch.
- Work closely with core developments teams as well as client services teams to be the SME on Operational environments for new client deployments.
Technical Requirements / Skills:
The ideal candidate should have the following technical skills:
- Windows Server Administration Experience with focus on ISS
- Service Operation background with basic scripting skills – PowerShell is preferred
- Experience in deployment and administration of ASP.NET web applications.
- Knowledge on Web Servers – Apache, IIS etc.
- Problem solving approach and strong ability to communicate with other teams to ensure optimised deployment.