- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- 06 Jun 18 2018-06-06
Our client is a leading and fast-growing financial services group in Asia-Pacific currently seeking a highly-motivated mid-level professional who has a strong passion in new start-ups, setting and improving operational processes for both the sell and buy businesses.
- Oversee the fund administration and custodian process of our funds under management, in conjunction with appointed external fund administrator and custodian
- For specific cases, candidate may have to perform the fund administration role where the fund structure does not require an external fund administrator
- Generate client/fund valuation reports on monthly basis or upon client request
- Keep records of all trades and contract notes from third party brokers and perform daily reconciliation
- Manage account opening procedure for clients and service providers e.g. brokers, fund administrators, custodians and banks with attention to KYC issues
- Perform trade verification to ensure accuracy of the booking
- Generate and match trade confirmation/contracts
- Perform settlement functions in accurate and timely manner
- Perform daily rates revaluation
- Coordinate with the Front Office, Finance, Risk and Compliance, Custodian, and our international HQ on issues relating to the processing of these transactions
- Perform controls, account reconciliation and record retention functions according to the policy
- Product coverage - Equities (including IPOs), Fixed Income, and funds
- Degree/Diploma in Banking, Accounting and Finance with good academic record
- At least 5-8 years of working experience with a securities house and/or an asset management house.
- Good understanding of financial products, accounting, risk management and internal control issues
- Ability to work independently with a lot of initiative in a high volume, time sensitive environment
- Good analytical skills, positive attitude and good learning ability with great attention to numbers.
- Prior experience in new start-ups or with setting or implementing processes would be highly advantageous.
- Adept at multi-tasking whilst highly meticulous
- Good interpersonal, teamwork, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to speak and write Mandarin is a must in order to work with mandarin-speaking counterparts
- Proficient in Microsoft Office