Operations Manager, Middle Office
- Permanent, Full time
- ALS Recruit , EA Licence No: 16S8075
- 15 Dec 17 2017-12-15
Our client is an international Investment Management firm providing a wide range of premium investment products to clients globally as a market leader in the provision of equity and fixed income funds. They are seeking Operations Manager, Middle Office to join their team based in Singapore.
Key tasks and responsibilities include:
- Investment Operations support across OTC derivatives and portfolio account control
- Act as a gatekeeper to facilitat and co-ordinate for middle to back office operational matters
- Lead the derivatives processing and investment operations function
- Perform analysis of ongoing controls and process improvements in relation to investment operations and accounting functions to achieve a sound financial control and monitoring system
To succeed in this role you will require the following demonstrable skills and attributes:
- At least 5 years and above relevant experience in asset management or related financial institutions.
- Familiar working with the Fund Management, Private Wealth or Securities field will be a plus
- Prior experience in OTC derivatives or Hedge Fund operations will be an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.