Operations Manager, Securities Services (Associate Director)
At Bank of Singapore, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork and fairness. Most importantly, we invest in our people through our programmes that develop them on both professional and personal levels. Besides attractive remuneration packages, we offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential within OCBC Group’s global network of subsidiaries and offices. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today!
Bank of Singapore opens doors to new opportunities.
Start your career with Bank of Singapore as an Operations Manager in the Securities Services team!!
• Perform trade settlement processing for Equities, Fixed income and Structured note transactions
• Provide post trades support including corporate action processing
• Support and participate in cross-functional project/ad-hoc projects to achieve quality improvement and participate in system automation projects (includes user acceptance test and conversion, documentation of new procedures)
• Project management and planning for Securities Services transformation initiatives and new business processes
• Gather change requirements, perform impact analysis, design front-to-end processes and define functional specifications for project and system implementation
• Ensure front-to-end process controls are in place, compliance related requirements are incorporated and the accounting guidelines are adhered to in the specification and post implementation
• Develop UAT test plan with stakeholders, participate and coordinate UAT with users to ensure proper UAT signoffs
• Provide training and pre implementation overview to users for new processes and systems set up
• Perform post implementation review, monitor the change results such as data quality issues and ensure that all users' feedbacks and issues are being addressed
• Provide support to the Securities Services team for the review and update of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) Qualifications
• 8 to 10 years of business in Operations and familiar with processes involving Static Data Management, Trade Execution and Settlement, Asset Servicing and Tax.
• Understanding of project life cycles, project planning and project management methodologies
• Proficient use of Microsoft applications
• Experience with Financial applications such as T24, Swifts, IntelliMatch or equivalent will be an added advantage
• Good interpersonal and communication skills, able to interact effectively with various stakeholders
• Strong problem-solving skills for complex matters and eye for detail and accuracy
• Strategic thinker and proactive, able to foresee issues ahead and take proactive steps to prevent them
• Analytical and process minded, understand processes and workflows from start to finish