- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- HP Wealth Management (S) Pte Ltd
- 15 Aug 18 2018-08-15
HP WEALTH MANAGEMENT (S) PTE. LTD is a growing Independent Asset Management company founded in 2009. HPWM provides independent tailor-made investment management services and Multi Family Office services to high net worth individuals and families. The Operations Officer is responsible to complete the allocated tasks in the various areas in a timely manner. He/she supports the Relationship and Portfolio Managers and works closely with the other operations officers to ensure timely booking of trades and corporate action into the client accounts in Portfolio Management System (PM1).
a. Portfolio Management System:
- Reconcile cash and securities positions against custodian banks.
- Process trades and corporate actions.
- Monitor data transfer from custodian banks into PM1.
- Setup new securities in the PM1 and static data maintenance.
- Any other adhoc tasks as directed by Supervisor or Senior Management.
b. Risk Management & Performance Analysis:
- Back-up Risk Analyst to provide Senior Management and Relationship Managers with reports from PM1 for the purpose of regulatory reporting, risk and performance monitoring and controlling.
c. Administrative Support:
- Support a Senior Relationship Manager in the day-to-day administration.
Qualification / Skills :
- Minimum Diploma holder, preferably in finance/accounting
- 2 years of relevant experience in operations department of a financial institution, ideally with a background in securities administration.
- Proficient in Excel includes functions (Excel VBA scripting will be an asset).
- Hands-on experience on Bloomberg, Reuters or Telekurs preferred.
- Team player.
- Independent, able to multi-task
- Meticulous with an eye for details.