- Contract, Full time
- Morgan McKinley Singapore
- 16 Oct 18
Operations Officer (6 Months)
- International Bank
- Attractive Salary Package
- Contract role (high chances of convertibility to permanent)
About Our Client
Our client is a globally leading bank looking for passionate and talented individual who is motivated by high growth potential.
- Manage the day-to-day workload for off boarding throughout the peak volumes of the off boarding programme, simultaneously assist to embed the strategic bulk-driven design for off boarding as a BAU process and communicate/manage stakeholder expectations using MI reports specifically designed for the off boarding programme.
- Handle ad-hoc exceptions related to off boarding, such as managed exits (where clients have existing positions but have been approved for closure) and KYC data remediation for issues related to clients proposed for off boarding.
- Overseeing a regional programme across 12 branches and demonstrate the ability to efficiently design operational processes and deliver change.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you would have the following Skills & Qualifications:
- MS Excel, operational process experience and basic understanding of Client KYC, at least 6 years' financial industry experience
*** Only open to candidates currently based in Singapore***
*****If you're interested in this role, please send your updated CV (word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion*****
Referrals are greatly appreciated.
EA Licence No: 11C5502
EA No: R1770166