Operations Officer, Remittance (Associate/Senior Associate)
At Bank of Singapore, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork and fairness. Most importantly, we invest in our people through our programmes that develop them on both professional and personal levels. Besides attractive remuneration packages, we offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential within OCBC Group’s global network of subsidiaries and offices. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today!
Bank of Singapore opens doors to new opportunities.
Start your career with Bank of Singapore as a Operations Officer
in our Transaction Services Department! ! Overview
Process fund transfer for both inward and outward payment in accordance with internal controls and regulatory/market guidelines Responsibilities
- Ensure all client's instruction are processed timely and accurately (maker)
- Ensure timely release of Outward Remittance and Inward Remittance are duly notified to Front office and credited to clients promptly (checker)
- Provide Nostro balances to dealing desk
- Liaise with internal and external parties on Remittance issues
- Ensure reconciled and suspense items are resolved timely
- Close liaison and coordination with various parties, including front office, internal support departments and counterparties.
- Ensure adherence to established procedures, control guidelines, market regulations and compliance framework during processing.
- Participate in UAT for user systems and participate in development work are identified by the department for process enhancements.
- Ad hoc tasks as assigned by Team Lead/Line Manager.
- At least three years relevant knowledge and hands-on experience in transfers-related function for local and global securities in a private banking environment.
- Meticulous with good attention to detail.
- Service oriented. Prior experience in a Front Office facing role would be advantageous.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, able to interact effectively with various stakeholders (Front Office, custodians, counterparties, etc.).
- Able to work independently, as well as in a team.
- Proficiency in MS Office programs and able to write Macros is an advantage .