Operations Program Management Senior Analyst
The Program Management Sr Analyst role needs to integrate subject matter and industry expertise in the cards domain function. Requires in-depth understanding of cards operations process how areas collectively integrate within the sub-function as well as coordinate and contribute to the objectives of the function and overall business. Requires good analytical skills in order to filter, prioritize and validate potentially complex and dynamic material from multiple sources. Responsibilities:
- Engage with country businesses and functions to drive identified initiatives in cards domain. Specific focus will be on projects like automation of card operations covering settlement & reconciliation, dispute & chargebacks and working with stakeholders on association mandates.
- Prioritizing technology support for the initiatives
Heightened focus on client experience and demonstrated track record of showing empathy to arrive at the best solutions to drive this experience.
Display leadership traits in exploring and developing automation opportunities in cards domain. key themes may include working with re-engineering LEAN teams to drive and implement the initiatives.
Strong communication skills are required. Regularly assumes informal/formal leadership role within teams. Involved in coaching and training of new recruits.
- 8-12 years of relevant experience.
- Ability to collaborate with fellow operations unit heads across Core and other operations teams.
- Excellent communication skills required to communicate with all staff levels and when communicating problems, opportunities and concepts to non-technical individuals.
Job Family Group:
- Bachelor's/University degree or equivalent experience
Project and Program Management Job Family:
Program Management Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting