- Competitive remuneration plus benefits
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- WMRC , EA Licence No: 16S8166
- 17 Mar 18 2018-03-17
Reporting to Head of Operations, you will perform banking operations activities in Singapore to provide quick and accurate asset and custody services. You will actively promote operational services, requiring a strong collaboration with the front lines, keeping the highest standards in operational execution, training and support materials.
You will be responsible for executing local operations in both securities and cash areas (securities transfers. cash settlement, cheque booking, swift generation, reconciliation & etc.) for operational activities performed by the Bank. You will perform administrative tasks related to custodian activities in both securities and cash areas and will perform regular control checks of transactions/ activities relating to cash and securities transfers.
As a “Client Service Officer” (CSO) to front lines, you will take charge of all operational and administrative questions and issues raised from the front lines (RMs or clients) or from the Group entities on all types of operational matters and will provide general “trouble shooting” and operational incidents management, i.e. follow up with internal teams and third parties, inform internal clients of resolution of problems. You will document thoroughly incidents in the relevant tools and propose process/ IT/ training improvements/ action plans to avoid reoccurrence of a problem
You will contribute actively to operational improvements and documentation and actively participate in UAT testing and testing organization. You will prepare monthly feedback/ follow up sessions with the front lines on operational developments and reminders
- Degree qualified
- More than 5 years of work experience in private banking and solid understanding of operational banking processes
- Working knowledge of Avaloq would be advantageous
- A strong sense for client relationship management, able to manage delicate situations diplomatically and capacity to explain/ educate with excellent communication skills
- Able to work in a team, initiative driven, solutions oriented and able to propose ideas for improvement
- Well organized and able to perform independently with minimal supervision
- Good command of common IT applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Business Object
Submit your application to email@example.com quoting the Job Title or call +65 6549 7818 for more information.
Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.