- Jun 30, 2022
Our client, a prestigious global bank is looking for an Operations Specialist (Corporate Action) Associate for their APAC Corporate Action team. (12 Months contract - Highly extendable and convertible) Job Description
Morgan McKinley is working in partnership with a leading private bank to support their APAC Corporate Action team. My client is constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join the team. They promote a culture of openness, teamwork and fairness. Most importantly, they invest in their people through their programmes that develop them on both professional and personal levels. Besides attractive remuneration packages, they offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential within the Group's global network of subsidiaries and offices.
If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today!
As an incumbent you will be required to fulfil the capacity of a Maker/&or Checker, as follows: Key Responsibilities
The Successful Applicant
- To ensure the accurate processing of corporate actions, including the proper authorization of all corporate actions events in T24 which include (not exhaustive) :
- Dividend, Rights, Bonus issue, Cash and Exchange Offer
- Annual / Extraordinary meeting
- Prepare and check subsidiary tax voucher
- Adhoc Asset Servicing Assignments (eg. Tailored Corporate Action Handling)
- To ensure compliance of the bank's standards and guidelines within the area of responsibilities, where applicable.
- To proactively provide advisory support to Front office staff with regards to their corporate action queries.
- To investigate items in the Asset Servicing Suspense Accounts to close out the reconciliation breaks where relevant.
As a successful applicant, you would have the following skills & qualifications:
- Minimum of 3 years handing Corporate Action Events in a Securities Operations or Custody Environment
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree from a reputable university
- Experience handling Corporate Action Events in a Securities Operation or Custody Environment
Referrals are greatly appreciated.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 11C5502
EAP Registration No: R22104905
Registration Name: Karthiga Sivaram
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as a notification that you have not been shortlisted