Operations Specialist, Corporate Action (1 Year Contract)
At Bank of Singapore, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork and fairness. Most importantly, we invest in our people through our programmes that develop them on both professional and personal levels. Besides attractive remuneration packages, we offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential within OCBC Group’s global network of subsidiaries and offices. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today!
Bank of Singapore opens doors to new opportunities.
Start your career with Bank of Singapore as an Operations Specialist
in our Corporate Action team
! ! Main Duties
As stated below in the capacity of a Maker &/or Checker :-
- To ensure the accurate processing of corporate actions, including the proper authorization of all corporate actions events in T24 which include (not exhaustive) :
- Dividend, Rights, Bonus issue, Cash and Exchange Offer
- Annual / Extraordinary meeting
- Prepare and check subsidiary tax voucher
- Adhoc Asset Servicing Assignments (eg. Tailored Corporate Action Handling)
- To ensure compliance of BOS standards and guidelines within the area of responsibilities, where applicable.
- To proactively provide advisory support to Front office staff with regards to their corporate action queries.
- To investigate items in the Asset Servicing Suspense Accounts to close out the reconciliation breaks where relevant.
- Minimum of 1 year handing Corporate Action Events in a Securities Operations or Custody Environment
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree from a reputable university
- Experience handling Corporate Action Events in a Securities Operation or Custody Environment