Optimisation Manager - HSBC Securities Services
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- 12 Apr 18 2018-04-12
Some careers open more doors than others.
If you’re looking to unlock new job opportunities, take a look at the possibilities right on your doorstep here at HSBC.
Securities Services provides robust and reliable solutions that enhance performance and mitigate risk, today and in the future. Working with institutional investors, banks, insurance companies, governments and multinational corporations, Securities Services offers a range of fund administration, global custody, sub-custody and clearing, and corporate trust and loan agency services.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Optimisation Manager.
In this role, you will
- Analysing and designing improved service delivery and enhance the target operating model locally and across the HSS network for all Products. Work closely with the service delivery and other teams to identify areas of business inefficiency, analyse the change options, recommend changes and implement agreed process or system changes to achieve improvement.
- Working with the regional Service Delivery Optimisation team and Product to review the operating model to ensure efficiencies are identified, quantified and where appropriate are improved or removed. Operational design should be made without compromising risk and service standards. Delivery to be measured by the achievement of cost, quality and performance targets.
- The programs identified are to result in adoption of best practice and improvements in the areas of reducing operational risk and improving processing activities. Implementation should take into consideration minimum service standards and Service Level Agreements.
- Accountable for the local design of process improvement, provide suggestion to support fundamental change requiring IT development, cultural change, identification of market and enhancement of client experience and regional engagement for ideas sharing through regional optimisation virtual team.
- Identify standards, market practices, and client requests. Propose effective and efficient service delivery model despite the variances.
- Assist to shape the operating model, design and propose service improvement through system and process change. Work with Service Delivery Optimisation team, Change, Product and IT to bring the best fit delivering system that can support the best delivery model.
- Continuous review and refine the operating processes in conjunction with local HSS site and client services, ensuring the balance between covering client requirements and sustainable business practices is maintained at all times.
- Understand, follow and demonstrate compliance with all relevant internal and external rules, regulations and procedures that apply to the conduct of the business in which we are involved, specifically Internal Controls and any Compliance policy including, inter alia, the Group Compliance policy.
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Experience in fund administration or custody operations
- To be a change advocate to work across the region
- Broad experience in markets in Securities Services
- Proven track record of effecting positive change in relation to operational functions
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Creative, challenging personality who is independently driven to deliver
- Skills in PowerPoint, macros, SQL preferred
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 0000ARJ7
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited