Oracle and Goldengate DBA
Top tier financial services organization requires an experienced Oracle DBA with GoldenGate migration experience for a mission critical role. Work within a team of dedicated project managers and DBAs. The focus for this role is on (1)Oracle GoldenGate, (2) Oracle Database Migration, and other projects. A clear and specific track record in one or more of these project types are a necessity. Responsibilities include:
Skills / experience required:
- Migration and upgrade of oracle database
- Migration, building of database and maintenance, troubleshooting and daily Operations.
- Handle app team and developer questions, incidents, requests. Tracking, measuring, escalating as appropriate
- Adhere to industry and corporate standards and best practices while maintaining high level of efficiency
- Availability for ad-hoc work after hours and weekends where necessary
- 4+ years of experience, very proficient in Oracle GoldenGate. Able to configure, implement, maintain and perform L2 - L3 troubleshooting.
- 4+ years of experience, very proficient in Oracle database and multiple database servers, Oracle RAC. Able to configure, implement, maintain and perform L2 - L3 troubleshooting.
- Ability to do SQL scripting is a plus
- Experience in Change, Incident, and Problem management in financial services industry
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive and possess initiative, self-motivated team player capable of working with minimal supervision,
- Very keen to speak to any Singaporeans/PRs regardless of skill level