P2P Senior Accountant
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Apple South Asia Pte Ltd
- 26 Apr 18 2018-04-26
Apple’s Global Finance Shared Services (GFSS) organization operates four shared service centers around the world today. As a regional GFSS hub in Singapore, we continually strive to provide high standards of performance and to support the explosive growth in the region. The Purchase-to-Pay (P2P) team is looking to hire a high caliber Finance professional to be part of the regional P2P team
- More than 8 years of related commercial working experience, preferably in MNC.
- Savvy in business reporting. Highly analytical, able to identify trends and business opportunities from data. Plan and execute identified areas of opportunities.
- Is big picture oriented and constantly keeping abreast of the changing external payments landscape.
- Customer-oriented with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to manage across multiple geographies and cultures.
- Mature, independent problem solver, passionate and an effective team player. Able to perform robust business process analysis, recommend and execute solutions.
- Able to excel in a highly dynamic and fast paced environment. Able to adapt to changing business priorities and timelines. Is a proven agile learner.
- Manage APAC’s corporate card program such as card applications, delinquency management and employee engagements.
- Drive T&E and Corporate Card compliance with employees on Apple’s policies and procedures.
- Deliver management reporting on T&E and Corporate Card spend insights to management and stakeholders.
- Initiate and drive innovation, projects and improvement initiatives to achieve efficiency, compliance and create value.
- Timely & accurately process expense claims and vendor payments, research and resolve issues.
- Achieve key operational metrics and SLAs.
- Partner with external banks, various internal operations groups and employees. Provide excellent customer service to both internal and external customers.
Degree in Accountancy or equivalent