PB CLMC Management Controls and ALGO Compliance
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
- We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards
- This role works within the Private Banking Client Lifecycle Management & Controls (CLMC) team to support delivery of a quality service to our clients and achieve regulatory compliance across the end-to-end lifecycle of Private Banking clients, including coverage of Client Due Diligence/ KYC and regulatory requirements.
- In this role, you will report into the PB CLMC Business Management & Controls Manager.
- Providing support in identifying and assessing key operational and business-related risks across CLMC and recommending solutions to lead and mitigate the risks identified. Prepare the monthly Control Review Meeting deck to ensure that all key risks are well understood and that relevant issues are raised
- Working with CLMC management to identify and ensure operational incidents/losses are reported timely in the Bank's incident/loss monitoring system and risk assess each event to ensure appropriate remediation action is taken. Perform regular thematic reviews to ensure risk is mitigated across other processes.
- Steering and facilitating audits and external reviews, recommending solutions to address gaps identified and tracking and monitoring the closure of audit points.
- Performing monthly quality assurance and supervisory controls on CLMC key processes (e.g. change in circumstances, client data update, account closure, segregated account opening, etc.) to identify operational errors / process gaps and propose action plan to mitigate the risks
- Conducting internal reviews and investigations by furnishing further documentation to substantiate the link between partners who own common contact details and ensure all red flags identified in ALGO process are raised to Financial Crime Compliance in a timely manner
- Taking ownership of relevant procedural documentation and ensure procedures are up to date on a timely basis. Support to produce appropriate management information and promptly raise potential issues to the Line Manager
- Any other tasks assigned by the management.
- Understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application
- Proven 4-5 years of experience with an Investment Bank or Private Bank and ideally 2+years in Risk and Control, Internal Audit, Compliance
- Knowledge / experience in Client Identification (CID), Anti Money Laundering (AML) functions and/or Private Banking processes (Account Opening/Account Modification and Client Due Diligence/KYC experience) will be an added advantage
- Outstanding communication skills and ability to manage business partners of various levels
- Outstanding analytical and problem solving skills with an eye for detail, and the ability to identify relevant issues with appropriate resolution strategies
- Result oriented, dedicated, hardworking, can drive completion and can work on own initiative and deliver on time under pressure with a high level of integrity and flexibility, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.