• Management level role in PE fund accounting • Good team dynamics and culture
About Our Client
Our client is a leading private equity fund administrator in the world and has numerous regional offices across the region. Job Description
- Working closely with the Associate Director/Directors;
- Generally act in the best interests of the division by supporting team members and promoting the development of the business;
- Operation of client relationships;
- Administration of client matters;
- Engagement with client advisors and intermediaries;
- Manage and supervise a number of administrators who would typically be studying towards professional qualifications. Supervise the administrators within the team, including mentoring, training and development;
- Preparation and implementation of client specific procedures;
- Preparation and implementation of entity customer specific procedures in relation to the administration and reporting requirements;
- Maintain diary task lists and ensure tasks are cleared on a timely basis;
- Ensure that client responsibilities are managed effectively and to agreed client, best practice, regulatory and statutory deadlines;
- Be able to provide sound, quality and technical guidance to clients;
- Monitor WIP against agreed budgets and report variances to the relevant client director;
- Establish, build and maintain strong relationships and networks with both internal, cross jurisdictional and external contacts including auditors and third parties;
The Successful Applicant
- Perform other duties as necessary to support the strategic development of the client team including client meetings, new business pitches and new business proposals.
- Professional qualification - ICSA, ACCA, or equivalent;
- Minimum 8 years post qualification experience in the finance industry;
What's on Offer
- Ability to motivate and influence a team.
Good remuneration package with benefits for the right candidate in a growing fund administrator.