- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan McKinley Singapore
- 16 Oct 18
On behalf of an insurance client, we are looking for a PMO Manager to develop and implement solutions as part of the Program Management Office (PMO). The primary role of this position is to support the PMO in the governance and the successful delivery of projects.
- Support and managing strategic projects and service delivery.
- Exposure to AGILE methodology and agile deliverables with an understanding AGILE software delivery.
- Good understanding of the technology side of digital and enterprise architecture principals.
- Responsible for translating business requirements to high performance technical solutions through a defined Solutioning process.
- Work closely with the PMO team, collaborate with the various cross functional teams, manage content and planning for project meetings, support revenue tracking and reporting, and work with the PMO on strategic projects.
- The individual will use excellent organizational and project management skills to help manage the practice as well as communication and teaming skills to interface with stakeholders, cross functional colleagues and other teams.
- You will monitor progress for individual projects to understand and track delivery, helping anticipate and pro-actively resolve key risks to delivery. You will co-ordinate, oversee and/or undertake impartial project reviews and health-checks to ensure the overall 'delivery safety' of projects, addressing actions and requirements arising from these reviews.
- You will called to play the role of Change Manager to ensure initiatives are accepted and adopted by stakeholders. As Change Manager, you will focus on people side of change. Your role will be to create conditions for a smooth transition to changes with least resistance from the stakeholders and maximum enthusiasm to adapt to the change.
- Actively participates in process improvement discussions aimed at identifying bottlenecks and streamlining processes.
- Degree holder in Information Technology, Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent.
- 5 years' experience in large scale project management
- A proven track record of successfully leading and delivering at least 3 major applications / systems implementation projects end-to-end (>$1m, 20 - 30 pax in project team)
- Strong project management, change management and facilitation skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills including the ability to interpret complex information from numerous sources. Prepare and present analysis and reports, deal with challenges creatively and achieve business focused solutions.
- Excellent organizational skills and experience working in a fast pace environment with a capacity to prioritize, multi-task, achieve business goals, perform and always work with a customer focused approach.
- Excellent interpersonal, influencing and communication skills with demonstrated experience engaging and influencing key stakeholders and vendors to influence and achieve optimal business outcomes.
- Relevant certifications in project / program / portfolio management. E.g. PMP, CITPM, PRINCE2, PgMP, MSP, MoP highly preferred
If you are interested in this position, please apply today or email Cari Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1766799
Registration Name: Tan Li Ling, Cari