A reputable banking company is looking for PMO /Project Support Analyst focusing on Integrated Middle Office domain. This contract will ends by December 2020 and contract renewal depends on the business situation and subject to candidate’s performance. This is to be based in Singapore.
- Perform a critical contributor role to the project team by supporting all project administrative matters and delivering key project work items that include but are not limited to the following:
- Organising essential documents, financial budgeting requires strong understanding of numbers.
- Documentation, preparing power point deck etc.
- This role will also allow the person to have exposure in project initiatives other than the routine PMO tasks.
- The person must have strong analytical skills and be a fast learner to ramp up fast.
- 60-70% of the time will be on PMO activities.
- The typical PMO will only get busy by end of the month for the monthly committed report and project. Therefore on normal days we expect the person to assist with other ad hoc duties and support other project initiatives that are on going within the team.
- Administer independent project assurance / health checks on the Project, ensuring any gaps and/or potentials risks/issues are communicated to the Project Manager
- Manage all the project financials, including the cost management processes such as Clarity/cost center cost upload, recharges and accruals, etc.
- Responsible for completion of all relevant project documents/artefacts
- Ensure all Projects documentation repository are up-to-date with all the mandatory project management artefacts, as per the Bank’s PMS Assurance Framework.
What you'll need to succeed
- Minimum 6 years of experience in PMO and change management role.
- Open to candidates who comes from mixed Business Analyst + PMO background.
- Must come from Banking background.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel (basic), Power Point.
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- This role is open to Singaporean and PR holder please state this in your CV.
What you'll get in return
The company does provide attractive remuneration for their employees. Besides that, you will have the opportunity to be part of a well-known banking company.