BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career opportunity in an international, challenging business environment characterized by high pace and diversity with focus on creating valuable relations with our customers. We offer a competitive salary & benefits package and also an excellent work environment where you’re valued as part of our team!
In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 17,000 employees* and a presence in 13 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 73 markets with more than 196,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career in an international business environment that is fast-paced, diverse and focuses on creating high-value relationships with our clients. We offer competitive salary and benefits, as well as a working environment where you're valued as part of the team.
* excluding partnerships
https://careers.apac.bnpparibas/ Position Purpose
Within the CIO Office Team, the role consists of being the primary entry point for APAC Global Banking IT in regards of activities supported by the team. Key Responsibilities
• Facilitate the preparation and tacking of the annual budget and forecast exercise for the APAC GB IT part; close collaboration / coordination with the APAC GB IT Head & Domain Heads
• Active coordination on any IT remediation plan related to APAC GB IT
• Facilitate closure of any IG - RISK ORC recommendation pertaining to APAC GB IT scope
• Monitor and tracking of IT vulnerabilities & obsolescence related to APAC GB IT platforms
• Support actively the APAC GB IT Head
o On the follow up of key IT programs
o On the preparation of communication to Management (Panorama, Management Update (ITO / Business), …)
o To promote consistency, optimization & alignment on the working model between the different Domain Heads part of the APAC GB IT Department
o On the annual GPS exercise Competencies (Technical / Behavioral)
• Take initiative and is results driven
• Strong decision making and analytical skills
• Effective on Project management and problem solving skills
• Ability to manage change and complexity with confidence
• Flexible to address a variety of topics in a structured manner
• Resourceful and independent with the ability to follow through
• Strong influencing and interpersonal skills, ability to work and engage discussions with stakeholders at all levels and cultivate positive working relationship across functions
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft office (MS Word, Excel & Power point)
• Background Finance (added value)