- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 01 Sep 17
PMO (Project Management Office)
- Location: Singapore
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Full time
Please view Job Description for details.Key Responsibilities:
- Validating invoices from multiple vendors
- Lodging of Statement of work (SOW) in e-procurement system and manage payment to vendor
- Manager direct invoicing from Business teams such as Finance & Operations.
- Manage Cross Border recharge processing.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
Team Wide Responsibility
- SOW Filing on SharePoint
- SOW Reminders against expiry date
- Leave Consolidation across team
- Manage Consolidate Team Project Resource Tracker to ensure all staff are billable each month
- Manage Business Travel Requirements for Department Head &Tracking of Request from Team
- Tracking & Reporting eLearning Team Status to Management Team
- Managing Project Financials such as forecast, accruals and actual.
- Validating Team Forecasting Completion Monthly
- Filing Project Accruals Monthly
- Timesheet Management for the team
- Update Project Status Report in WW Monthly
Support Department Head in producing Analytics for Department Reporting:
- Ability to Created Dashboard(s) in Excel or PowerPoint, Confluence or other Tool for Reporting Teams Status:
Qualifications and Skills
1. A minimum of 3 years experience in PMO role
2. Experience of Invoice Management
3. Experience of managing project financials such as forecast, accruals and actuals.
4. Effective negotiation, spoken and written communication skills in English.
5. Effective Senior Stakeholder Management.
6. Ability to escalate issues in an effective manner and resolve these in conjunction with the rest of the team and/or the vendor(s).
7. Capable of working independently to resolve issues and/or identify solutions.
8. Highly motivated with willingness to take full ownership / responsibility for their work.
9. Strong verbal and written communication skills, with attention to detail, strong work ethic, exceptional customer service.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.