PM/Senior PM for transactions reporting project
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- 19 Jul 18 2018-07-19
The project aims at building a “transaction reporting” systems according to the newly introduced European MIFIR (MIFID 2) regulation.
Role and responsibilities include:
As Project Manager
- Ensures transparent and efficient communicate between all stakeholders of the projects: back-office users, back-office management, development team, vendor, test team, integration team.
- Defines project plan
- Manages project progress against project plan
- Prepare business case (cost and benefit analyst)
- Follow-up technical architecture definition and validation
- Prepare and present Steering Committee
As Lead Business Analyst:
- Define requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, tasks and workflow analysis.
- Produce comprehensive and clear functional requirements document (GFS)
- Collaborate with IT teams and subject matter experts to refine the target
- Define, coordinate and help performing user testing (UAT) to certify the implementation
- Maintain close contact and collaboration of the development teams.
- Define the deployment plan
- Identify risks impacting scope, timeline, cost, etc. to the project manager and/or stakeholders as appropriate.
The candidate must have or be:
- Min 4 years of experience in the banking industry as Project Manager (managing developers, reporting to Sponsors, budget management)
- Min 4 years of experience in the banking industry with significant experience as business analysis
- Strong knowledge in Banking operation (booking, settlement, reconciliation)
- Strong knowledge in order management in a Wealth Management environment
- Strong knowledge in complex Banking System integration
- Knowledge of Bloomberg trading platform, FIX protocol is considered as a benefit
- Legal reporting (ideally MIFID Transaction Reporting) is a strong benefit
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, managers, subject matter experts and developers.
- Proactive, positive attitude and desire to work as a team and help project team to achieve its objectives.