Partner Marketing Project Manager
The esteemed organisation is one of the most well-established technology company, looking for an experienced Partner Marketing Manager to join their team. Introduction to the role:
The organization is looking for an experienced Partner Marketing Manager who will be responsible for supporting and monitoring their partner marketing plans that result in increased sales achieving business goals. Duties include:
- Work with the Digital Marketing Lead on execution, management and monitoring of digital initiatives in the region.
- Coordinate, support and track progress to ensure timely, accurate and disciplined marketing execution & reporting.
- Work with internal stakeholders to assist with the resources and training required to collaborate with partners on these projects.
- Work with senior stakeholders to ensure landing of marketing fundamentals through partners and constantly monitor the optimization to enhance the consumer journey.
- Understand and own the digital analytics and reporting of monthly scorecards, deriving insights for future improvement.
- Possess at least 5-8 years of practical experience in partner management and/or digital marketing strategy and execution
- Effective communicator with strong project management and organizational skills
- Excellent collaborator that can work across various key stakeholders internally and externally
- Marketing knowledge of effective marketing strategies, ecommerce, online user experience and/or digital analytics preferable
- Possess a personal passion for marketing, customer relationship marketing, technology, partners and satisfaction
- Knowledge of B2C and B2B marketing and selling approaches