Payment Architects - Financial Services, Banking
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture Singapore is looking for experienced Payment architects ( Technology Consulting Managers
) who will provide technology architecture expertise and guidance across our financial services practice . The role will call for the resources to have a wholistic approach across technology and business in the banking domain and be able to not only summarize the current enterprise landscape, but also be able to carve out the target state / to-be enterprise technology architecture based on either the clients' business vision or technology requirements and often, based on a combination of both.
1. Experience in leading the delivery of specific Banking Payment solutions, in one or more areas such as:
- Faster / Instant Payments,
- Corporate to Bank Payments
- Interbank Payments
- Mobile payments
2. Knowledge of SEPA, SWIFT including GPI, BACS, Ripple etc..
Functional knowledge in one or more of the above areas
Qualifications Who we are looking at
- Able to articulate the functional and technical differences between the various payment methods/schemes e.g. SWIFT, ACH, GIRO, Bacs, CHIPS and CHAPS
- A detailed knowledge of the Payments Value Chain, able to articulate the functional and technical differences between: Initiation, Order Management, Execution and Clearing & Settlement
- Experience in developing & offering new payment instruments (e.g. Ripple, Alipay)
- Experience in working in a consultative position either for a consultancy or acting in an advisory role within an organization
- Ability to communicate efficiently upwards (to business), downwards (to IT teams) and laterally (to peers, vendors, and client-side staff) with particular emphasis on presenting Target and Interim architectures to a range of stakeholders in the business and technical communities (up to and including CxO level)
- Familiarity with technology concepts, roles, and terminology, and the ability to work closely with application architects and modelers and the ability to serve as a credible and active participant in architecture groups, steering committees, and forums
- At least 15+ years of relevant experience in Enterprise/ Payments & Technology Consulting , has a deep knowledge of financial services across the various industries
- A proven track record of having functioned at the physical / operational architecture level and being hands on with the ability to plan ahead and priorities workload
- Strong communication and convincing skills and the ability to interact meaningfully with the C Suite is a must.
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law