Payment Operations Analyst
About five years ago, three brilliant minds had an idea. This idea came from a belief in the potential of blockchain technology, and a desire to build global financial services that transition the world from old money to programmable money.
They were inspired. They were fearless. They took the plunge and TenX was launched.
At TenX, we believe that our people are our greatest assets and are at the heart of everything we do. We value innovation, taking initiative and being open to learning. We keep a strong focus on the outcome and always do the right thing even when no one is watching.
TenX is by the people, for the people. Dive deep with us!
Payments are the backbone of our business, and our operations team has its finger on the pulse! As a Payment Operations Analyst specialising in Settlements and Reconciliation, you will execute daily reconciliation processes, analyse transaction data and facilitate payment transactions. You are responsible for monitoring payment file activity to ensure processing deadlines are met while minimising our liability and know when to make escalations on exceptions and anomalies on processing data. You need to work closely with the Finance team to reconcile and prepare transaction reports. You will assist with preparation of reports required by our partners, regulators or authorities. You will also work closely with our Customer Support, Compliance and Product teams to service inquiries from our customers, regulators, partners and other external entities. You are good at:
Requirements We need you to have:
- Keeping a close eye on daily payment settlements, checking for suspicious transactions, and manually attending to exceptional cases
- Working with data and conscientious about quality and timeliness
- Performing daily reconciliation of users' card and crypto transactions
- Working with people at different levels and navigating an unstructured environment.
- Bringing delight to our customers.
We would love for you to have:
- At least 4 years of experience in reconciliation, settlements and chargeback.
- At least 2 years of experience in the card payments industry.
- Knowledge of cards transaction flow
- Ability to work with people at different levels and in an unstructured environment.
Benefits You can expect:
- Qualifications in Compliance, AML, Risk or Financial Operations.
- Experience in growth-stage startups.
- Interest in cryptocurrency.
- Interest in technology and knowledge of SQL.
- Team: Intelligent and collaborative colleagues committed to achieving our vision. We are also fun-loving, friendly, and love some idle chit chat by our snack bar.
- Space: Super rad environment, fully stocked pantry, daily catered lunches, social and work events. Did I mention well-stocked snack bar?
- Days: Flexible working hours to suit your schedule and uncapped paid vacation days
- Health: One of the best medical insurance coverage in the market for you and your dependent(s)
- Tech: A new MacBook Air/Pro, TenX Card, TenX Ledger Nano S