- Permanent, Full time
- OCBC Bank
Payment & Channels Manager
Payment & Channels ManagerDevelop self service channels to contribute towards the overall profitability and efficiency of the Division.
Promote the self service transactional traffic to the various electronic channels, achieving the overall business goals and objectives of the department.
Reduce bank's operational and transactional costs through customer migration to digital channels.
Enhance perception of OCBC as an provider of innovative financial services through introduction of new innovative digital services.
1. Manage projects from conceptualization to market rollout
- Identify emerging trends and engage internal Stakeholders, Product Managers and external Business Partners to develop new services/enhancements
- Evaluate solutions proposed by stakeholders including IT, vendors/partners and make necessary recommendations
- Prepare business proposals and seek budgetary approval
- Support smooth rollout of enhancements, manage pre and post-implementation activities, coordinate with frontline teams and support teams
- Assume User Project Manager role and coordinate overall Testing management for new projects/initiatives
- Working synergically with Customer Experience to engage customers and ensure that services/enhancements are customer-centric and with Marketing/GCC on the market shout/communications of new services/enhancements
- Provide training to front-liners and relevant business units to ensure successful launches of new services/enhancements
2. Ensure smooth running of day-to-day ATM/CDM/PUM/Kiosk/EFTPOS and payments services
- Provide support to front-liners (Contact Centre/branches/EB Ops) for issues relating to ATM/CDM/PUM/Kiosk/EFTPOS and payment services
- Liaise with internal stakeholders such as IT and Operations as well as external parties eg vendors/service providers to resolve system/customer-related issues
- To ensure channels run smoothly, working with IT and Operations
Min 5 years Project Management experience with a financial institution preferably in the digital space.
· Ability to identify, develop and implement digital related business development projects for the Bank to increase its overall profitability and its capability to cope with the competition ahead.
· Ability to identify and implement new initiatives to further improve productivity and customer service.
· Ability to contribute to the quality, growth and development of new digital channels to provide banking to customers anywhere, anytime, in order to sustain the bank's competitive edge. These include self service kiosks, mobile banking, Internet Banking, etc.
· Ability to work with stakeholders to create positioning, branding and execute promotion strategies for the digital channels to increase customer usage and awareness.
· Ability to approach issues and problems from a customer's perspective
· Good communication and inter-personal skills
· Good organizational and project management skills