- Permanent, Full time
- CA Indosuez (Switzerland) SA, Singapore Branch
- 13 Feb 18 2018-02-13
This role has an overview of the overall Internal Control System (ICS) of Singapore Branch. He/she ensures a supervision of ICS is maintained according to the methodology, contributes actively to strategic projects influencing ICS, ensures the tools and methods are adequate to the environment and its changes.
- Provides the necessary support to the staff and management of the activities under supervision.
- Ensure the management understands the issues of ICS and provides support to its supervision and related projects.
- Supervises all elements of dysfunction reported within his/her perimeter (claims, incidents, litigations, non-compliant behaviours) and determines the necessary corrective actions.
- In collaboration with the Business Units, he/she contributes proactively to the redaction of action plans aimed at improving the control context and the operational risk level.
- Ensure a detailed documentation of the activities deployed in Singapore, with a specific focus on local specificities, i.e. differences with similar activities performed at the HQ :
o due to technical aspects
o due to the perimeter of activity : either restricted or enhanced
o due to regulatory issues
- Perform and maintain a risk mapping
- Ensure an adapted control environment is formalised in mitigation of the significant risks
- Supervise the periodic execution of controls and the follow-up of its results
- Ensure all incidents are duly investigated whenever permanent control issues may require corrective actions
- Perform all 2.2 controls allocated to CP on the Singapore perimeter
- Ensure all operational risk incidents are announced and investigated
- Ensure the COPILOT control tool is used adequately
- Adhoc projects
PROFESSIONAL COMPETENCES (expertise)
Analysis, conception and evaluation activities :
- Analysis and evaluation of complex issues
- Capacity to supervise multiple activities and to determine the key risks of the activities
- Conception of control programs
- Conception of Directives and Procedures
- Capacity to manage data and databases
- Supervision of all control activities
Organisational, managerial and execution activities :
- Prepare the local and Group Committees and follow-up the action plans dedicated to Singapore
- Perform local, Asia, CAIS and Group reportings
Communication, contact and coordination activities :
- Communication skills and capacity to educate and convince collaborators in order to ensure their control execution is performed qualitatively
- Ensure a communication between departments and activities is established whenever the processes are identified as weak
- Communicate with departments and services for clarification purposes
- Ensure the actions plans are adequately followed-up and delivered in due time
- University degree or equivalent
- 5 to 6 years of experience within a Bank, either as an auditor, controller or as a support to the Management
- Good understanding of Private Banking activities (operations and regulatory environment)
- Advanced knowledge of S2i MS Office (Excel et Word) environments will be an advantage