Planning and Support Manager, Business Technology Services
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values - Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers. About the Department
The Technology and Operations
function is comprised of five teams of specialists with distinct capabilities: business partnership, technology, operations, risk governance and planning support and services. We work closely together to harness the power of technology to support our physical and digital banking services and operations. This includes developing, centralising and standardising technology systems as well as banking operations in Singapore and overseas branches. Job Responsibilities
Job Requirements Minimum qualifications:
- Financial Planning and Management for the Division working with the COO office and Finance
- Resource Planning and Management for the Division working with HR and strategic sourcing
- Performance Management and Reporting for the Division
- Workplace Planning and Management for the Division
- Communications Planning and Management for the Division
- Working with peers from other technology divisions to manage common guidelines, processes and metrics.
- Working with managers to govern the utilization of physical resources, including seating and operating technology such as user computing.
- Bachelor(s) or Master(s) Degree in information systems, business administration or related field.
- 14 or more years of recent IT management experience.
- Proven ability to aggregate complex data in a clear and consistent manner, experience in generating regular service performance reports for the senior management.
- Banking experience in Organisation, Process and Operating Models
- Ability to multi-task and perform well under pressure.
- Understanding & knowledge of human resources, financial and resource management.
- Demonstrated experience in business management for a significant scale organisation.
- Demonstrated experience in managing "upward" among senior leadership.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a multi-disciplinary team environment.
- Project budget planning and management experience.
Knowledge and Skills
Be a part of UOB Family
- Highly organized, data driven with very strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Proficiency in MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, working knowledge in MS Project.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with high proficiency in presentation skills.
- Highly empathetic and able to vary styles of interaction to match the needs of a variety of audiences and personalities.
- Mathematically sound and able to form models based on organisation requirements - including resource utilisation, forecasting and consumption.
Apply now and make a difference.