- Permanent, Full time
- OCBC Bank
- 21 Feb 18
Plus Card Product Manager - Group Lifestyle Financing
Plus Card Product Manager - Group Lifestyle FinancingWe are looking for a product manager to join us as Assistant Vice President, to drive the cards business, through strategic partnerships forged. This role reports into the head of Plus!.
What you'll do:
1. Managing product P&L to achieve targets
2. Developing the product value proposition, launching strategic initiatives, and generating stickiness of customer through the product suite
3. Growing customer and account base, as well as deepening engagement through cards, deposits and insurance products
4. Deepening relationship with strategic partners, through joint partner programs, marketing initiatives and building up new pillars of growth
5. Leading regular reporting, analysis and presentation of key business performance results with partners
What you bring:
- Preferably with at least 5 years' product management experience in banking managing credit / debit cards, deposits and/or insurance products.
- Driven, willing to challenge the status-quo and be innovative in problem solving.
- Experienced in P&L management, including translating strategy to execution of marketing programs to drive portfolio key performance indicators.
- A firm believer of data/ analytics to drive impactful marketing programs, rather than a one-size fits all approach
- Customer insights-driven, with an insatiable appetite to create seamless customer journeys