- Permanent, Full time
- OCBC Bank
Policy Executive, Risk Policy
Policy Executive, Risk PolicyReporting to the Group Head - Risk Policy, the incumbent will provide day-to-day administrative and secretarial support. In addition to basic secretarial duties, the key function is to provide administrative support to the Risk Policy team. We are looking for a person with a good aptitude, keen to learn and open to new administrative tasks or assignments. Candidate should have reasonably good communication skills and able to work independently with little or no supervision.
- Assist policy managers with submissions from stakeholders and subsidiaries on policy inputs/updates/renewals
- Minute taking for team meetings, work groups and task force
- Co-ordinate the Group Policy Inventory and ensure it is promptly updated;
- Maintain the Core Credit Quiz including co-ordination of revisions, update of procedures and trainee records
- Help co-ordinate meetings with internal staff
- Monitor the department's compliance requirements and processes eg. RRSA/RCSA/CSA, Compliance Leave, Mandatory Training courses etc
- Handle the department administrative tasks eg. Operating Plan system input; coordinate travel arrangements, etc.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English