- Permanent, Full time
- OCBC Bank
- 20 Jan 18
Policy Executive (VP), Credit and Environmental, Social & Governance (ESG) Policy
Policy Executive (VP), Credit and Environmental, Social & Governance (ESG) PolicyKey Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage assigned Credit policies including review and enhance existing policies to ensure continued relevance and effectiveness with alignment to the Bank's risk appetite, business strategy and compliance to regulations.
- Work with other GRM units, Credit Admin and Business unit, as applicable, to review and update credit policies.
- Assist to develop new ESG sectorial policies and review of existing ESG framework and policies.
- Provide ESG training, monitor public (eg international and industry best practice standards and principles) and regulatory development of assigned Credit and ESG policies.
- Engage relevant divisions, review and propose enhancements including KPI for the Bank's Sustainability Reporting.
- Engage subsidiaries to ensure prompt adoption of the assigned group Credit and ESG policy.
- Review localised policies of subsidiaries for assigned credit policies and ESG policies to ensure compliance with group core standards.
- Ensure effective communication and implementation of policies including advisory on credit related policies.
- Minimum 8 years working experience in a risk management discipline, with a good understanding of both Credit and ESG risk management. Preferably with knowledge and understanding of Sustainability Reporting in global banks.
- Good understanding and familiarity of Commercial Bank's risk framework, policy and guidelines.
- Effective communication and possess writing skills with clarity.
- Able to work independently, be proactive, able to prioritise and operate under tight deadlines.