- Contract, Full time
- OCBC Bank
- 21 Oct 17
Portfolio Analyst - GPAR (18 months contract)
Portfolio Analyst - GPAR (18 months contract)Responsibilities
- To support credit risk management of Corporate and Financial Institutions by generating regular or ad-hoc thematic reports and analysis to management.
- To ensure the accuracy of the data and reports maintained at defined satisfactory level.
- To automate and enhance credit risk MIS and analytics and shorten the turnaround time.
- To collaborate with other risk functions, finance and business teams to improve process efficiency and explore business opportunities.
- 8-10 years of working experience in data analytics-related departments
- Strong demonstrable knowledge of relationship databases
- Strong knowledge of SAS EG/BASE for data manipulation and management
- Sound knowledge of products offered to Financial Institutions
- Working knowledge of the bank's systems and reporting infrastructure
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task and to work independently
- Willing to take on new challenges and work in a fast-paced environment