Portfolio Analyst, Investment Management
- Competitive Package
- Permanent, Full time
- Profile Search & Selection Singapore , EA Licence No: 16S8069
- 23 Oct 17 2017-10-23
A leading investment management company is looking to hire an Associate Director to assist in performance measurement of their portfolios.
Assist in developing framework and implementation of performance analysis, measurement and benchmarking. This includes:
- Building a framework to measure drivers of investment portfolio, including definition and benchmark for beta and alpha
- Implementation of the framework in system
- Analysis and measurement of the investment portfolio, including drivers of returns and attribution
- Perform back testing of historical returns against expected return
- Understanding of historical drivers of returns and assist in shaping portfolio and asset allocation decisions
- Engage senior management on the performance framework and portfolio analysis.
You will have a munimum of 7 years and above of relevant experience below:
- Experience in performance measurement of portfolio and investment strategy
- Experience or understanding of investment and allocation framework and process
- Background in consultancy and establishing of framework is preferred
- Background with benchmark providers will also be considered
- Understanding of how performance measurement and benchmarking fit in the organization's overall investment strategy
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to engage stakeholders and project manage timeline
- Self-motivated and ability to work under tight timeline.
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069