Our client is an international investment management firm providing premium investment products to clients globally. They are seeking a Quantitative Portfolio Manager to join their team. The position will be based in Singapore.
The role will be responsible in building trading strategies and independently managing a portfolio. The incumbent will also contribute to the research agenda and portfolio construction; managing and overseeing the input decisions – quantitative and economic analyses and assist in the analysis across multi asset classes and geographical areas. The role will also be responsible for ensuring that investment performance of the funds to meet the targeted risk and return requirements.
To succeed in this role, you will require the following demonstrable skills and attributes:
- At least 5-10 years of relevant experience in a similar or related capacity
- Proven track record in analysis and modeling with a variety of asset classes including, FX, Equities, Fixed income RV, Statistical Arbitrage, Long Short Equities, Macro RV.
- Good working knowledge of actuarial models and scenario analysis and has the ability to deploy and manage strategies from inception with understanding of algorithm trading.
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player, fully able to interact with senior level contacts
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com